In The Know

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Deemi - The Soundtrack of My Life

Deemi is an R & B singer and her road to success hasn’t been easy. She’s taken her life experiences and compiled them into one album. “Every song on 'The Soundtrack of My Life' is an actual situation I’ve been in and how I’ve overcome,” says R & B singer, Deemi.

Shelia: How has your life changed since your success?
Deemi:
I don’t feel any different. People are just now noticing it. I’ve always been Deemi. I feel blessed & humbled because so many people dream of it and it’s become my reality.

Shelia: What advice would you give other aspiring singers?
Deemi:
Get ready to work. Put your whole heart in it and make it your life.
It depends on how bad you want it and you really have to put your mind into it.

If you are interested in the entire interview, please email me directly at sheliagoss@aol.com or intheknow2005@aol.com.

Posted by Shelia :: 12:20 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------