In The Know
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
DJ Miss Que Tee
Shelia Goss: Please introduce yourself.
DJ Miss Que Tee: Hey, My name's DJ Miss Que Tee. I am Sony/BMG (UK) Music’s First Asian Female DJ. I play everything from RnB/ Hip Hop to Dancehall/Reggaeton to UK Garage and Desi. I’m based in the UK, but have traveled and DJ’ed in most of Europe, Canada and India.
Shelia: How long have you been a DJ and how did you get your start?
MissQueTee: It all began when I wanted to make a mixtape for my car about 2-3 years ago. I was messing about with my friend’s decks and slowly I started picking up things. Eventually I started to collect records, and that’s when it all kicked off, however I didn’t start djing professionally until the end of 2002.
If interested in the entire interview, please email me directly @ sheliagoss@aol.com.
Posted by Shelia ::
8:57 AM ::
0 Comments:
Post / Read Comments
-------------------------------------