In The Know
Saturday, November 26, 2005
An Interview with Hope Partlow
Hope Partlow may be young, but she is off to a great start. With a smashing debut album, WHO WE ARE, there’s no telling what the future holds for this rising star.
Shelia: How did it feel to hear one of your songs on the radio?
Hope: I had hot flashes. I was in Pennsylvania on a radio tour. The deejay played it right there. Someone called in and said how much she liked it. When I heard it back home for the first time, I was driving down the road, I heard it and hollered.
Shelia: How has your life changed since your success?
Hope: A lot. I come from one hundred acres in Tennessee, now I live on a tour bus. Leaving school was hard…I left six weeks into my freshman year…it was a big transition, but I’m now in my senior year. I really found out who my true friends are. Living on a tour bus can be frustrating, but fun too. My family is back in Tennessee and I normally see them on the holidays or when I get to go home for a few days.
If interested in the entire interview, please send an email to
sheliagoss@aol.com or
intheknow2005@aol.com.
Posted by Shelia ::
9:07 PM ::
0 Comments:
Post / Read Comments
-------------------------------------