In The Know
Monday, January 16, 2006
Emma Roberts Unfabulous Interview Excerpt
“Unfabulous and more” is the soundtrack to the hit
Nicklodeon show “Unfabulous” starring
Emma Roberts. In its second season, this young starlet showcases her singing and acting skills not only on the show but on the soundtrack.
Shelia Goss: Is it hard to juggle your music with acting?
Emma Roberts: No, because on the show I act and sing.
Shelia: Which do you prefer: acting or singing?
Emma: I like both. Acting a little bit more only because I’ve been doing it longer.
Shelia: Tell me more about how you ended up starring in
Unfabulous.Emma: I had a meeting with Nickoledeon and had an audition. They thought I would be good for a show idea. It was long audition process. I was excited because I always wanted to have a show.
Be on the lookout for the movie
Aquamarine starring Emma Roberts in April 2006. In the meantime, you can catch her on
Nickolodeon’s Unfabulous or pick up your copy of the soundtrack
Unfabulous and more: Emma Roberts.
If interested in the entire interview, email me at
sheliagoss@aol.com or
intheknow2005@aol.com.
Posted by Shelia ::
6:43 AM ::
0 Comments:
Post / Read Comments
-------------------------------------