In The Know
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
In the Know is Moving But We Want You to Come Too
Please note that because several other folks have been using the name "In the know" I thought it best to come up with a new name, thus the reason why there's a new site:
e-Spire Entertainment News -
where we INSPIRE to give you the best in entertainment news.I am fortunate that you all have signed up for this blog, please go to the new site at
http://e-spire.blogspot.com/ and sign up for it. I don't want you to miss a thing.
I will continue to post on
In the Know until the end of the month, to give you enough time to sign up at
e-Spire.
I hope you like the new name and the new blog (
http://e-spire.blogspot.com/). I'm also venturing over into the myspace world
www.myspace.com/espire.
Posted by Shelia ::
10:46 AM ::
0 Comments:
Post / Read Comments
-------------------------------------