In The Know
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Lady D - DJ & Rapper
Besides being a deejay, Lady D is a rapper. She's new, but with a mentor like Jkwon, she can't go wrong. 
Shelia Goss: Please introduce yourself.DJ Lady D: I go by the name of Lady D. I’m 19 and I’ve been rapping since I was 13. I was born in Jackson, MS. I’ve performed in Jackson, Alabama, New Orleans and Miami.
Shelia: Did you have any relatives in New Orleans?Lady D: Yes. Everybody lost their homes. Some are staying with us and some are in Dallas.
Shelia: How long have you been a DJ and how did you get your start?Lady D: I got my start through David Banner. We’ve known each other since staying in the Queens neighborhood. Jkwon also inspired me to rap. He's one of the best rappers I've ever met and I look up to him.
If interested in the entire interview, send an email to
intheknow2005@aol.com or
sheliagoss@aol.com.
Posted by Shelia ::
12:01 AM ::
0 Comments:
Post / Read Comments
-------------------------------------