In The Know

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Top 10 Movies of 2005

This list contains movies that came out from 1/2005 to 11/2005. Here's my top 10 in no particular order.

Crash
Note: This is one movie that you must rent or add to your personal collection. It will make you think, it will make you mad, it will make you cry.

Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Note: I love Tyler Perry's plays so I didn't what to expect with the movie. He did not disappoint. I can't wait for the new one that'll be out in February 2006.

Are We There Yet?
Note: This was a surprise hit with not only kids, but adults. I saw it with my nephew and it was hilarious.

War of the Worlds
Note: Say what you want to about Tom Cruise, but this movie was good.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Note: I enjoyed this action romantic comedy. The chemistry between Pitt and Jolie jumped off the screen.

Star Wars Episode 3
Note: I'm not a Stars Wars junkie, but enjoyed this film.

Hitch
Note: I love Will Smith. Nothing else needs to be said.

SAW II
Note: The first movie made me mad because of the ending, so why did I watch the second one? To see where it picked up. This is the movie I love to hate, but will watch the sequel.

Batman Returns
Note: This was one of the best films when it came to showing the depth of a character.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Note: I saw this with my nephew and he loved it and I loved it, so it made the list.

Honorable Mentions:

The Longest Yard

MOVIES TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR IN 2006

Big Momma's House 2
Last Holiday
Madea's Family Reunion


What movies did you like in 2005?

Posted by Shelia :: 12:13 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------