In The Know
Friday, January 20, 2006
Stellar Awards Set for January 21 in Nashville, TN
Artist of the Year Mary Mary; Mary Mary; Sony Urban Music / Columbia
J. Moss; The J Moss Project; Gospo Centric
Donnie McClurkin; Psalms, Hymns & Spiritual Songs; Verity
Donald Lawrence; I Speak Life; Verity
Group Duo of the Year Keith Wonderboy Johnson presents The Spiritual Voices and Friends; Unity; World Wide Gospel
Mary Mary; Mary Mary; Sony Urban Music / Columbia
RiZen; RiZen 2; ChezMusique / Artemis Gospel
Donald Lawrence & Co.; I Speak Life; Verity
New Artist of the Year DeNetria Champ; I Really Love You; JDI Records
Tamela Mann; Gotta Keep Movin'; TillyMann Music
J. Moss; The J Moss Project; Gospo Centric
Micah Stampley; The Songbook of Micah ; EMI Gospel/ Dexterity
Male Vocalist of the Year Micah Stampley; The Songbook of Micah ; EMI Gospel/ Dexterity
J. Moss; The J Moss Project; Gospo Centric
Donald Lawrence; I Speak Life; Verity
Smokie Norful; nothing without You; EMI Gospel
Female Vocalist of the Year DeNetria Champ; I Really Love You; JDI Records
Twinkie Clark;Home Once Again: Live in Detroit; Verity
Dianne Williams; The Remix; ICEE Records
Lashun Pace; It's My Time ; EMI Gospel
CD of the Year Mary Mary; Mary Mary; Sony Urban Music / Columbia
J. Moss; The J Moss Project; Gospo Centric
Donald Lawrence & Co.; I Speak Life; Verity
Smokie Norful; nothing without You; EMI Gospel
To see the entire list of nominees, visit
http://www.thestellarawards.com/.
Posted by Shelia ::
6:47 AM ::
0 Comments:
Post / Read Comments
-------------------------------------