In The Know

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ebony Eyez debut CD Releases on Tuesday, October 4

Shelia Goss: How do you feel about being compared to Lil’ Kim or Foxy Brown?
Ebony Eyez:
No problem… I grew up on them…people can only compare me to ones that came before me…as time go forth, I can prove myself.

Shelia: How did you end up hooking up with J-Kwon?
Ebony Eyez:
We’re all from St. Louis…J-kwon and I have the same manager…I was on their first album.

Shelia: What makes your CD stand out from some of the other rap CDs out there, besides you being female?
Ebony Eyez:
I had fun with the project and I think it comes across on the CD. I tell it like it is…all the messed up things women and men do… It’s about the real world…I take the listener on a lyrical journey that a woman goes through in a seven day cycle…It’s kind of like a diary.

If interested in the entire interview, please email me directly at sheliagoss@aol.com or intheknow2005@aol.com.

Ebony Eyez new CD 7 DAY CYCLE is now available.

Posted by Shelia :: 12:30 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------